AtlantaStuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AtlantaStuck

Where the fans of the ATL come together

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking for a person I met at Momocon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gamersFolly
Rust Blood
Rust Blood
gamersFolly

looking for a person I met at Momocon Empty
PostSubject: looking for a person I met at Momocon   looking for a person I met at Momocon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Attention all god tier john cosplayers! I'm looking for a specific one of you and I have no idea if you are even in ATLStuck or on tumblr or what, I just remember that we kinda hung out on Momocon Friday night while waiting in line for the Ask the Ancestors panel. I just want to let you know that I had fun talking to you and would like to be friends. Just to let you know who I am, I'm the John that was in the outfit Vriska made for him that continuously flashed my pokemon badges after saying "wanna know what the best plot twist ever is?"

So if you see this message, please like holler at me or something. Thanks Smile

P.S. if anyone else who reads this knows who i'm talking about, please direct me to them, or them to me, or both. thanks Smile

I've also posted this on Tumblr, but I figure it's not a bad idea to put it here too.
Back to top Go down

looking for a person I met at Momocon
Page 1 of 1