AtlantaStuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AtlantaStuck

Where the fans of the ATL come together

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Review of a Reviewer (+ best online wig store)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nonoising
God Tier
God Tier

Review of a Reviewer (+ best online wig store) Empty
PostSubject: Review of a Reviewer (+ best online wig store)   Review of a Reviewer (+ best online wig store) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:50 pm

While heedlessly stumbling through tumblr's endless users I found myself in a little clearing of the deep blog forest. Rosenview's blog is full of beautifully depicted and down to earth written reviews of beauty products and cosplay related whole sale merchandise. From nail polishes to BB creams; wigs, circle contact lenses, and kigurumi; this girl really knows how to get to the important points of the product and gives incentive into what we really want. She also is very friendly and is always more than willing to take questions leading to several good tutorials for wigs.
One of the sellers that she advertises for and reviews for is wig-suppliers. To me this site was like a God send. Through a few of her reviews I can see that they are clearly high quality wigs, but sold at such cheap prices it would bring a smile to any cosplayers face. With their single item listings you get to see exactly everything that you are getting.
I am looking forward to buying from wig-supplier and seeing more insight from the lovely rosenview blog in the future.
Back to top Go down

Review of a Reviewer (+ best online wig store)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AtlantaStuck :: Cosplay :: Wigs-
Jump to: