AtlantaStuck
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AtlantaStuck

Where the fans of the ATL come together

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

413 PiedmontStuck Meet

Go down 
3 posters

What lawn games to you want to play at the meet?
Tag
413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_lcap9%413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Hide and Seek
413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_lcap19%413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_rcap
 19% [ 11 ]
Capture the Flag
413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_lcap16%413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_rcap
 16% [ 9 ]
Red Light Green Light
413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_lcap18%413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_rcap
 18% [ 10 ]
Frisbee
413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_lcap14%413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_rcap
 14% [ 8 ]
Football
413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_lcap4%413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Catch
413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_lcap7%413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Dodge Ball
413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_lcap12%413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_rcap
 12% [ 7 ]
Other(Comment below and tell us)
413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_lcap1%413 PiedmontStuck Meet Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 57

AuthorMessage
Amyrlin
God Tier
God Tier
Amyrlin

413 PiedmontStuck Meet Empty
PostSubject: 413 PiedmontStuck Meet   413 PiedmontStuck Meet Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:42 pm

[font=Georgia]Well it looks like its that time of year again 4/13 is upon us everyone and we have something planned to enjoy it to the fullest!!

As seen on our Facebook event page and thru-3rd-impact's tumblr post we are planning an amazing 4/13 meet at Piedmont Park in Atlanta.

I know you guys have probably read the information a few times by now but for one last time I will repeat it.

Time and Place:
April 13, 2013
4:13pm
Piedmont Park grounds particularly the Mayor’s Grove Playground(Map with location will be added soon)

What do you need to bring(if you can):
A towel or blanket to rest on.
Lawn or outside games we can play as a group, or groups.
Food that will not spoil in the sun, ie. Chips, candy, snacks, cookies, or any other actual food you want to bring.
Soda and/or bottled water would be awesome too.
Cups, paper plates, paper towels or napkins, and utensils are also needed if we're gonna enjoy all this great food.

What should you wear?
Light weight clothing (it may and most likely will be hot)
Good shoes
Sunglasses or sunscreen if you are sensitive

What should you not wear?
Full troll cosplay, including troll horns and grey paint.
Your nicer cosplay. (We really don't want you to ruin a costume you worked hard on with dirt and stains ect.)
Wigs. Now this will not be enforced at all but it is for you that we urge you not to wear it. Wigs get hot very easily and the potential for heat stroke increases. But if you plan not to be active or will take it off later no one will bother you for bringing it.

Information about the carpool

I will be leading a carpool to the Marta station where I and whomever joins me and the carpool will ride the marta down to the Midtown station where we will walk only a few blocks to the park.

The way the marta carpool will work:
  • If you need a ride or can give one tell us now, we do NOT want more people than we have cars and vice versa. Also if you are volunteering as a driver say how many people you can fit.

• The carpool group will not be responsible for picking you up from your home nor taking you back. But you can ask your gracious driver if they are willing to.

• We will be driving to the only marta station that has free parking under 12 hours, which is the Dunwoody station at Perimeter Mall. A 2 way trip, there and back, costs 5 dollars with a 1 dollar fee for a breeze card. Ps. that card is refillable so if you plan to ride the marta again keep it, or if you have one bring it and avoid the fee.

• Once on the train the trip itself is about 20 minutes and the walk to the park maybe 10.

• Time frame is that we would like to be at the park by 4:00. So I would ask of all of you attending the carpool to start arriving at the meeting area(to be announced) by 2:45. Yes I know that sounds too early but knowing people get late or lost I'd rather be there early to wait for everyone to arrive.

• I then plan the group to leave at 3:15. Arrive at the station 15-20 minutes later and then wait for the train to arrive.

• If any of you want to take the marta with us but dont need to be part of the carpool, awesome, just wait for us at the platform.

If you can and are willing to take people to Piedmont park or the Marta please tell us so we can be able to get everyone who want to go. More information about how many cars available, open seats, and a meeting place will be posted as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
nonoising
God Tier
God Tier

PostSubject: Re: 413 PiedmontStuck Meet   413 PiedmontStuck Meet Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:04 pm

I like Ninja o_o
Back to top Go down
TraceFace
God Tier
God Tier
TraceFace

PostSubject: Re: 413 PiedmontStuck Meet   413 PiedmontStuck Meet Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Might I call shotgun in your carpool Amyrlin? This is if things go well and I'm in Marietta that week.
Back to top Go down
Amyrlin
God Tier
God Tier
Amyrlin

PostSubject: Re: 413 PiedmontStuck Meet   413 PiedmontStuck Meet Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:14 am

TraceFace wrote:
Might I call shotgun in your carpool Amyrlin? This is if things go well and I'm in Marietta that week.

Np, I can fit 4 in my car not including myself, so now the number has dropped to 3 spots left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 413 PiedmontStuck Meet   413 PiedmontStuck Meet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

413 PiedmontStuck Meet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AtlantaStuck :: General Information :: Event Area :: Event Information-
Jump to: